Sunday, August 5, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling is the seventh, and final, book in the fantastical Harry Potter series. Rowling attempts to tie up all the strings that she has left hanging in previous books. The book is long and at times I felt like it was dragging on simply to make the book longer than the previous one. However, fans of Harry Potter will not be disappointed with Rowling's conclusion to the much-loved series. I don't want to ruin it for anyone, so I'll leave it at that. Read this book if you're a fan of Harry Potter, if you love fantasy, or if you simply want to see what all the hype is about. I give it a 9.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

JR said...

I know we went over this in my blog, but...Harry Potter? And you scored it a full two points higher than Slaughterhouse-Five? I hate to sound like an out-of-touch academic, but I almost had a heart attack when I saw that. ;)

(On a serious note, good job with the reviews!)